Squatchermetrics Images and Data
The above chart demonstrates the reported heights of Sasquatches based on the Bergman’s Rule theory that species further away from the equator and in colder climates are larger to adapt to their environment. Notice the increased number of 8ft and 9ft visual Sasquatch reports between 45 and 70 degrees latitude.
Clusters of Reports from 2017 to 2021
Here shows clusters of reports from 2017 through 2021.
Squatchermetrics analyses documented historical reports and provides commonalities and differences based on the data points.
North American Bigfoot Reports
Total number of reports - 7,616
- Date range - 1811-2022
- Most recent report – Jan 2022, Humboldt County, CA
Visual reports - 4,137
- Date range - 1869-2021
- Most recent visual reports – December 2021, Lewis County WA and Surry County VA
Vocalization reports - 2,026
- Most common States (in order) are WA, CA, TX, OH and PA.
Object throwing - 380
- Most common States (in order) WA, KY, MI, VA and OH
Multi-person - 3,844
Reports where children were present - 172 (children playing' which is the closest I can get)
Road crossings - 1,160
- Most common states - WA, TX, FL, PA and OH leading the way.
Who reported: hunters, hikers, home owners, law enforcement, forestry, bigfoot researchers, etc.
- In order it's Driving, At Home, Hiking, Hunting, Camping, Other and Fishing.
Near homes - 1,300
- WA, OH, PA, TX, MI and VA in that order.
By season in order - Summer > Fall > Spring > Winter
Reports by month in order - August > October > July > September > June > November > May > April > January > December > February